Capitola Media provides a host of creative and production services to help guide our clients toward developing the best possible story for their product and brand. We offer a wide spectrum of video production services for corporate, commercial and entertainment clients.
We specialize in full-service video production, developing our clients’ initial ideas through all the stages of development, to arrive at final delivery through the following services:
Live Action Video
Lighting & Grip
Hair / Make Up
360 Degree Productions
2K – 16K Content
Voice Over Casting
Voice Over Recording
2 & 3D Motion Design
2 & 3D Motion Graphics
Music Scoring / Search
Audio EQ and Mix
Capitola Media produces the following styles of video content:
People Also Ask:
People Also Ask
1. Access The 2nd Largest Search Engine On The Internet
A billion users watch over 250 million hours of video each day. Where? YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world. Find potential buyers through YouTube search. “How-to” searches are among the most popular on YouTube.
2. Increase Your Audience’s Understanding Of Your Products and Services
Products can be complex. It’s essential that your audience understands your products and services before they make a purchase. Fortunately, website visitors are 85% more likely to purchase after watching a video.
An simple explainer video can provide a chance to show, and not just tell, potential customers what you’re offering and how it solves a problem. And what do you know, this tops our list of recommended videos to make first. So if you don’t have one yet, get on it!
3. Rank Higher In SEO
Oh, and the number one search engine in the world, Google, owns YouTube. Posting content to YouTube will help your Google search as well. Adding video to your website will also increase your search rankings on Google (and others like Bing and Yahoo) significantly. Adding video to your website increases your chances of ranking on the first page of Google results by 50x. That makes it well worth the effort to produce a video, especially when 75% of people never click past your first page.
4. Offer Consumers The Medium They Prefer
Video traffic accounts for 80% of all consumer internet traffic in the world! Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. Without a doubt, video content is your audience’s medium of choice. Knowing that, you should give the people what they want?
This is usually the first question we are asked. The answer, surprise!, is, it depends. Capitola Media starts by asking the following questions:
1) Do you have a budget? Businesses often have a budget in mind, and this can streamline the process enormously.
2) When do you need the video delivered? This can drive overtime requirements and rush charges, if applicable.
3) Is the delivery date firm? Is the video for a live event with a predefined show date? Will it go live with the launch of a new product or service?
4) Where would you like to shoot? At your firms’s offices? On a sound stage? With a white background? Green screen? Or possibly on location and even overseas? These all impact pricing.
5) Most video content tells a story. What problem are you trying to solve or explain in the video? Why does your firm have the unique answer to these questions? We ask the client to define their target market?
6) Will you need voice-over talent talent to frame the messaging?
7) Who will be on camera? Your employees, your client’s employees, or professionally-trained talent?
8) Is the script already written? Or will you need help crafting it?
9) Why do you need this video? What is its purpose?
10) Where will the video be released? Broadcast, Web, live event?
11) Do you need any special visual effects or motion graphics incorporated into your story?
12) What sort of music, if any, do you envision? From a library or an original score?
13) Do you have any pre-existing video samples you’ve seen that you think is close to what you want to create.?
14) What is your call to action (CTA)? How should the video end?
With answers to these questions, Capitola Media can generate a competitive bid for you video project.
Short Answer: Yes!!!
If you cannot deliver the message in person, no vehicle is as direct or compelling as a well-conceived, well-made video. Your audience is much more likely to watch and engage with a video than they are to read … anything.
Video SEO is a new and developing art / science. YouTube is an 800-pound gorilla, but because the number one search engine, Google, owns the number two search engine, YouTube, video producers who seek a Web audience are obligated to add their content to YouTube.
If you don’t already have a YouTube channel, make one.
Google cannot really see the content of your video, at least not yet as far as we know. So, using Google metrics, determine which keywords will work best to promote you video. Then embed those targeted keywords on your YouTube channel.
Use Google AdSense to generate contextual call-to-action banners to play over your video content.
Next, add your video to other video hosting sites like Vimeo. Google also crawls other video sites for video content.
Then, embed your YouTube and Vimeo videos on your Website, and surround that video content with rich media including those same keywords.
Finally, promote and embed links to your videos on all the relevant social media outlets you have access to and time for: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and TicTok. Collectively, this will help increase the search ranking of your content.
Capitola Media Video Production San Francisco Contact
Please let us know how we can help you with your next production by filling out the form below:
Or contact us via email or phone: